Indecisive Journey

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Just Spread Your Wings


What a tiring day.. college in the morning then straight to work til 9! Whats the point in moving the shop around i really don't understand.. just creates more work! I also really don't understand people who have dreams and ambitions but simply can't be bothered to work for them and take the easy option out. I'm saying this because i have a friend who could do so much with her life she has so many chances and opportunities but she doesn't have the motivation to succeed and it's such a shame because i really want the best for her. It's like all of those people who are brought up in council estates and as soon as their 16th birthday arrives they're putting themselves on the waiting list for another council house in the estate they grew up in. I'm not judging in anyay I live in a council house and so did members of my family growing up but i want to expand and try and live my life to it's fullest while i'm still young.. I want to travel and go to uni and just have fun away from the town i was raised in. Each to their own i suppose but it's such a shame about the ability especially in my friend thats being lost. I just think we're so lucky and there are so many life chances and directions we can take I don't want my life to go in a set path and plan my furure now, i like not knowing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home