Indecisive Journey

Friday, November 03, 2006

Wow a Blog!

Some of my friends have started blogs on this site and have told me to also create one
Which i am doing but i don't think i'll share it with them
I dont like exposing myself to people emotionally so i think i'll keep this to myself so i can document my thoughts and feelings without feeling to self-concious of people judging me.
Not that i would ever dream of my friends judging me it's just I have a lot of barriers and i can't let people see the real me to often. But while doing that i tend to let a lot of things build up emotionally until i become to overwhelmed and then feel run down which i have decided isn't a healthy thing for me to do! So this is why i am creating this blog - it's a way for me to let off steam and look back on my views of things and to express myself in a way that i can share with people face to face.
It will be a good way of being completely honest with myself even if i don't like what i type!
So until my next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home